Terms of service
This website haradatea.com (the “Site”) is operated by Harada Tea Sales Co., Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Harada Tea Sales Co., Ltd. We offer this website, including all information, tools and Services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and Services to you.
- Users shall use this service in accordance with this agreement, and those who do not agree to this agreement may not use this service.
- When a user visit our site and/or purchase from us, the user is deemed to have agreed to this agreement.
- If a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship or a person under assistance uses this service, the consent of a legal representative, guardian, curator or assistant is required.
Collecting Personal Information
- Device information
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
- Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Order information
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
- Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
The Site is not intended for minor individuals. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address above to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
Consignment to a third party
We may, at our own responsibility, outsource part or all of the work related to the Service to a third party. In this case, we shall impose on the subcontractor an obligation of confidentiality equivalent to that which the Company owes to the User. In addition, the Company shall not be obligated to disclose to the User the information of the subcontractor.
We make no warranty that the Service will be suitable for the user's particular purpose, that it will have the expected functionality, commercial value, accuracy, or usefulness, or that the user's use of the Service will conform to applicable laws, regulations, or internal rules of any industry organization.
Termination of service
- We may change the content of the Service or terminate the provision of the Service at its own convenience. However, if we terminate the Service, we will notify the User in advance by a method that we deems appropriate.
- We shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the User due to the modification of the content of the Service or the termination of the provision of the Service pursuant to the preceding paragraph.
- Notices from us to users related to the Service, including changes to these Terms, shall be posted on the Service site, sent in writing to the address registered by the User, sent by e-mail to the e-mail address registered by the User. We will use a method that we deem appropriate, such as transmission.
- If there is an error in the registration information provided by the user to us, if the user neglects to change the registration information despite the fact that the registration information has been changed, or for any other reason not attributable to us, the registration information does not match the truth. If you do not do so and the notice from us does not reach the user, it will be deemed that the notice from us reaches the user when it should normally arrive.
- If the User wishes to contact us regarding the Service, please contact our contact point below.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusion of Anti-Social Forces
- The User represents and warrants that, at the time of agreeing to this Agreement, you does not and will not fall under any of the following categories in the future: organized crime groups, members of organized crime groups, quasi-constituents of organized crime groups, companies affiliated with organized crime groups, general assemblymen, socially motivated crime groups, special intelligence crime groups, persons who have not ceased to be organized crime groups for five years, or other similar persons (hereinafter referred to as "anti-social forces, etc."), and any of the following relationships.
(1) Relationship in which the management of the company is controlled by antisocial forces, etc.
(2) Relationship in which antisocial forces, etc. are substantially involved in its management
(3) Relationship that use anti-social forces, etc., such as seeking unfair profits for themselves or third parties, or causing damage to third parties
(4) Relationship that provides funds or other benefits to antisocial forces, etc.
(5) Socially reprehensible relationships with anti-social forces, etc., including, but not limited to, relationships of officers, etc., with anti-social forces, etc.
- Users shall pledge not to commit any of the following acts by themselves or through the use of a third party
(1) Violent demanding behavior
(2) Unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility
(3) Threatening words or deeds or using violence in connection with transactions
(4) Spreading false rumors, using deception or force to damage our credibility or obstruct our business.
(5) Any other acts similar to the preceding items.
- If a user violates any of the provisions of the above two paragraphs, we may temporarily or permanently suspend such user from using the Service or terminate the user's registration without prior notice or demand.
- In the event of termination of the agreement between a user and us pursuant to the provisions of this Article, we shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of such termination by us.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The law of Japan shall be the governing law for the interpretation of these Terms. The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance for any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Service.
- Unless the consent of the user is required by law, we may, at our own discretion, change (additions to, (including deletion).
- The terms and conditions regarding the use of this service after this agreement has been changed shall be governed by the changed agreement.
- When making changes to these Terms that require the user's consent by law, consent shall be obtained in a manner deemed appropriate by us, unless otherwise stipulated by law.
After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Last updated: 2022/07/01