How to make a perfect cup of Sencha
When brewing Japanese Green Tea (Sencha), by cooling down your hot water the tea has less bitterness and stronger sweet and umami flavors!
1. Pour boiled water into the teacups, and let cool to about 70-80℃.
2. Put 2-3 servings (6 grams, about 1 tablespoon) of tea leaves into the teapot.
3. Pour the cooled water into the teapot, and let brew for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
4. To ensure even color and strength, alternate frequently between cups while pouring.
5. Make sure to pour all the liquid, down to the last drop. The final drop is full of flavor and nutrients.